To do this log into WordPress Admin navigate to plugins > add plugin > upload plugin > press the button to upload a file from your computer then select the EasyAzon core plugin to upload and activate first.
If you are a pro customer, the next steps is to upload and activate the EasyAzon Pro plugin.
You need to get your Access Key ID and Secret Access Key ID from Amazon Associates.
- Log into Amazon Associates
- Look in the navigation menu for "Tools" and click "Product Advertising API" from the drop down menu.
3. When you're on the Product Advertising API page, scroll down to "Manage Your Credentials" and there should be an option to either migrate your keys (if you created your keys a long time ago) or create new keys.
Note: You have to have generated at least 3 sales as an Amazon affiliate in the past 90 days to apply for the Product Advertising API. (This number may be subject to change)
4. Use the keys you create on that page within the EasyAzon plugin settings area on the "Credentials" tab inside your WordPress blog.
When you create an Amazon Associates account you're given an Amazon Associate ID which you can see in the upper right corner when you log into Amazon Associates.
You can also create new tracking ID's e.g. for each website you own using this link:
Enter the tracking ID within the EasyAzon plugin under the "Amazon Associates" tab.
After you've completed the set up steps shared earlier on this page, you can now go into your WordPress post editor and click the "EasyAzon" button to search for products that you want to create affiliate links for.
With the classic post editor you'll see this EasyAzon button right below your post title.
With Gutenberg, you'll see this EasyAzon button on the right hand side.
1. EasyAzon Links Don't Work Properly
2. Too Many Requests Error Message